The Good Life

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Feeling....

I'm inspired by the email.

The feeling is back.

I won't be ignored!!!

Huh?

Short term aim: To survive this hell week. * Legs turn jelly when I think of the marathon *

Go go go.... it's about me and me. Get everyhting right on track now... Go go go!

But I'm sad and maybe angry about certain things.

Throw them out now. Those are minor things. Learn to let go and let nature takes it's course.

Nobody cares to innitiate. And about the cumulative effect.... it's really very dangerous.

True.... take a deep breath. Close your eyes... exhale..... ok.. those shit are out of your body. Now everything is new. Whether will there be improvements... time will tell. * pat pat *

Thanks... nice talking to you. Hope things will turn out well.

No problem... just don't try to do everything yourself. Very tired like that.

Will take note of that. * smiles *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home