The Good Life

Thursday, January 13, 2005

The Fishes And I

I wonder if my fishes in my tanks are happy.

I got two fish tanks. One is 'world class' standard.... the other is 'economy standard'. You see, I don't have enough money and energy to sustain two 'world class' standard fish tanks.

The gold fish live in the 'world class' fish tank. The tiger barbs live in the 'economy c'ass' fish tank. But I tell you... even the 'economy class' fish tank is nice to look at.

I feed them everyday religiously, visit them everyday, changed water every week... make the water habitat as close as to the wild life.... with all the artificial plants and nice rocks (the live plants are very troublesome 'cos they rot).

But are they happy?

I don't know. They didin't tell me. Although they open and close their mouth all the time I can't catch what they were saying.

Today a tiger barb had died. These fishes are hardy man. I bought them in my first year Uni to put in my hostel. But I moved out and they moved with me. They survive the 'hellish' trip from NTU to my house. But they lived on till now. I'm amazed.

But the death of this fish makes me sad. I'm killing them?

No.

I want to make them happy.

Because they dance for me every night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home