The Good Life

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Music To My Ears

I want to complain!!! (What else can you expect from a Singaporean?)

I thought Victoria Concert Hall is some classic place. Comfy seats... cool lpace to listen to some music.... spacious..

But no.

First time to Victoria Concert Hall. First time listening some symphony band playing music (from NTU, call the what Syjorn 2005 like that... sorry I forgot).

The seats are not big enough to rest my head!So for 2 hours like that.... I am forced to slouch on the seat so that my neck can rest on top of the seat. And it doesn't help that I'm feeling tired. Fell asleep thrice. Not that the bands are playing badly. They played nice music... made me so relak that I sleep. Yah lah... I am no arty person that I enjoy this type of music. But bring on Linkin Park and I will jump with you man.... Then heard from emcee that Lee Boon Yang was there. But I didn't got a chance to see him. Ok... back to the seat topic, I hope the relevant people will do something about those seats.. Upgrade them can or not??

Anyway, I regret going (Okok.. not that the band was playing badly....), 'cos I miss the exciting Man Utd Liverpool match!! I am not sure why I am able to do that. But I am sure that this is a lesson learnt. If don't like it... don't do it. No point following the crowd but not happy. Right?

But still want to congratulate my fren for a successful concert.

Yeah... now feeling high as Man Utd had won (Sorry Teck....). Tomolo will be another big match--- Singapore vs Indonesia. I confirm will watch. But watching at home! ARGHHH!!! I want to go stadium! Who got extra tickets??!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home