The Good Life

Thursday, January 13, 2005

You Against Gravity

Ok... Vertical Marathon is here again. But I don't feel like climbing stairs.... I prefer to run.

Still haven't recover from the attack-of-the-blues..... now still moody. Hence I advise you not to piss me off. Be ultra sensitive if you are near me. Thank you very much.

Life in school is like a roller coaster.

There is this pretty boy in my lecture group. Marked the word pretty. Wears pink t shirts most of the time... blonde hair..... flawless face complexion.... hmmm...

Then there is this Adidas girl. Always wear Adidas shirt.

How can I miss out my fav pasttime? Babe watchin at Can A. Hey.... to those who are bored, can some to Can A. Find a good spot.... sit down and start counting how many hot babes have walked past you in the last half hour. Once you have pluck up enough balls.... can go and approach the one sitting at the left corner. Get her phone number and you can declare the mission a success.

Once I walked past NY Audi. There was an activity promoting some events. Saw a guy and a girl talking to each other with microphones.... And there were nobody around! Ok.. got a group of people nearby talking among themselves. But they were not listening to the emcees I think. I shivered. How did the two people managed to talk for so long in front of an invisible crowd. Then horrors of horror...

Emcee A: Hey that guy in blue shirt, why don't you come in here and see what we have got?(Then he started to walk towards him.)

Emcee B: Yah! C'mon now! Why wait? (Then she started to hop towards him.)

Shit man.... I decided to run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home