The Good Life

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Lost In Transition

Have you ever wonder why the Arrival Hall and Departure Hall are in the same building inside Changi Airport?

Today I know why. 'Cos I just sent a friend off, then I meet 4 long-lost friends. Surprise surprise!

The airport at that time was not like the one in movie The Terminal. More peaceful. Nevermind I like it that way. A peaceful place to chat, relak, eat fries, google at chio bu and whisper 'hot babes' to see if they can hear or not. Talking about supersonic ears.

I'm thinking..... maybe some of the 'things' that belongs to me have not arrived at the airport. No wonder there are so many things missing in my life. Hey Changi Airport dudes... better do your jobs man.. I'm still waiting....

While on my way home, I suddenly feel a bit lonely. Thank God got Jessie by my side...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home