The Good Life

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Saha's Defence

In order to have a better understanding of what Louis Saha had been going through, I aliase with MUTV and seeked permission from Sir Alex Ferguson to give Saha an interview.

Me: So, what are your feelings at the moment. Can you describe your second season at Man Utd?

Saha: The second season is not over yet. Yes, I admit that this season has been a disaster to me so far. I am quite disappointed that people are saying that I'm a 12.8 million pounds flop. I tried not to listen to this kind of criticism, but still it kind of affected my confidence.

Me: Yes, go on...

Saha: Well, I have to believe in myself. I believe I can make it big in the Premier League. As you can see when I was at Fulham, I'm a proven goal scorer. I also scored a few when I came to Man Utd. But injuries hampered my progress towards the end. I really regret not resting during the World Cup qualifiers but went to play instead despite carrying an injury.

Me: So how is your injury at the moment?

Saha: Things are looking up, but still bad in my opinion. Because of my silly decision of not resting, I miss out the opening season. I longed to play for United again, but this time I don't know how long I will be out. I'm really gutted by not able to take part in normal trainings and sitting on the stands watching my team play. I wanted to be involve. But my injury hurts.

Me: That sounds bad. Any operation to be considered?

Saha: Not decided yet, cannot be confirmed.

Me: Hmm... if got operation then you will miss a lot of games! Including FA Cup, not to forget Champions League.

Saha: Yah, I'm really feeling down at the moment. I wanted to win my first medal with Man Utd.

Me: Ok, that will be all. Thanks for taking part in the interview. Hope you have a speedy recovery and great career at Man Utd.

Saha: No problem. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home