The Good Life

Monday, January 31, 2005

The Pleasures Of Being Annonymous

Yah I know how it feels being 'behind the mask'. There is this sort of cheap thrill. I also got post some comments based on my nicknames. In short, one can feel safe without fear of being exposed. There are a few annonymous players on the comments link and tag board in this blog too, and I really don't know who they are. But nevermind..... just as long as you guys don't cross the limits..

Here is a classic one:

NUS guy: u must be very pretty.

Er… if you say so. But cheeky prefer to be called yan dao.
Rachel: Ok lah. You leh? Must be very handsome right?

NUS guy: Hmmm… my female classmates did say I resemble Daniel Wu a lot. I don’t know lah. I think I resemble Tony Leung more.

Someone please pass cheeky a bag. He needs to puke.
Rachel: So are u on a look out for a new girlfriend?

NUS guy: I don’t think there’s a need. I think I have found one right in you.

Make that bag a large one.
Rachel: haha, u are a smooth talker.

NUS guy: Gift of the gab is just one of my many virtues u know. If you don't mind, can I know your vital statistic.

Sure. It's 11 inches in length.

Courtesy of mbrown.com.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home