The Good Life

Saturday, January 01, 2005

SATLC

I never thought i could get so lucky.

She came up to me, swaying her hips, fire burning in her eyes. I immediately knew what she wanted. And people say "if you know what a person wants, you can control her'.

'A fortune teller?'

AH....exotic. Never tried that one before. One night stand with a mysterious and charming fortune teller on New Year's Eve! Nothing could be more tempting than that for a man out for some dirty fun. Out for some time away from the mad world.

Whether she reads the palm or the crystal ball, it doesn't matter. Who cares if she's really a fortune teller. Role-playing is most played game today.

First rule of the game: Stick to your role.

If you believe, then she is. And if it makes you happy, then believe. The whole package she offered was irresistible.

Knowing what she wants. I steered her, slowly and almot too easily, all the way into the bedroom.

While we were in the heat of passion, I asked her.

"You've read me all. Tell me about my future. Like 10 years from now" After all, it's the New Year's Eve.

"Your future is bleak"

I stopped and stared at her. I was supposed to be in control.

"Don't worry" She replied almost reassuringly, the fire in her eyes turned purple, her body turned cold.

"You won't be alive then," she continued. I was immobilized by her sudden coldness. The mysterious charm that drawn me to her was becoming frightening.

"I have AIDS."

She broke the first rule of the game.

Well, like i said 'If you believe, then she is'. I don't. We continued making love like nothing has been said.

I told you I got lucky.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home