The Good Life

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Handyplast On My Head

I'm thinking..... in deep thoughts again.. but somehow I don't really know how to express them.

That's why some people said that silence is gold isn't it? Don't know how to respond? Keep quiet then. Just in case people misinterpret your words. You know how people likes to act smart and tried to read between the lines. A simple and truthful statement may turned to an excuse for something else. That something else is actually something that holds great consequences. There I go again.... spewing rubbish.

As another day goes by, I keep wondering.... how do I manage to live till now? Haha... I'm not taking it seriously lah. Somehow being alone for a long time can have detrimental effects on one's health.

Anyway anyway, the picture in the previous entry is....... real. That's me. Erm.... got a slight cut on my head as I fell down from the stairs this morning.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home