The Good Life

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Pretty Tarf

"You guys feel good right now? People on this side, if you feel good make some noise! Sounds pretty good.... I want you to us a favour to keep that energy level up for the next song ok? The song is called 'Faint'...."

Argh.... so contradicting... stay energetic but the song is 'Faint'... I'm going to faint liao, but today is only Tuesday.

Fat Busterd said there is a lot of babes in NTU. Do you believe? But how come all of us keep lamenting that there are no 'potential targets'?Are our expectations unrealistic? Or are we only making noises but did not take the concrete steps to search for our 'the other half that can make our hearts leap with joy'? As you know, talk is easy. Very easy......

Let not those 'forlorn' people sunk into depression. It's time to do something about your life. Someone said it's all about attitude. I 100% agree.

Alrighty.... back to my dull hall life. I'm quite fed up with those car owners and bikers who like to park their vehicles close to mine. This afternoon as I'm about to go home, I have to spend 5 minutes trying to maneuvere my vehicle away from a black car. I took pains not to scratch his car, but did the mugger care when he parked his car close to mine? Ok... next time I don't care liao. Who told you to illegal park? Not to mention parking so close to my vehicle. Serve you right if there is a long line on your side door. There was once I knocked down a bike.... so.. yah got first time then there will be second time right? So watch where your ass is parking man....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home