The Good Life

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Suck.. Suck.. Suck..

"Hi there..... is there anything I can help you?"

A very beautiful nurse whisked towards me and gave me a smile.

"Oh... I want to donate blood." I said, waving my arms in the air.

"Really?" She seemed amuse. Then I saw her licked her mouth. "But I'm afraid you can't, as you are already taken...." She leaned very close to me, so close that I can smell her sweet perfume.

Before I can ask her what she meant by that, she revealed her razor-sharp fangs and sank them unto my throat.

Uh-oh.

................................

Just some stress-related thoughts as I waited for fat busterd for about 30 minutes outside the corridor 'cos I'm ejected from the room... while he happily let the nurses inside sucked the blood out of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home