The Good Life

Friday, April 15, 2005

Getting High

I enjoy reading. (But not those senseless words and digits that NTU supplied me for the past 2 years. They suck. Really.)

One of my reading materials are .......

...... blogs. From the Internet.

They helped me to kill time, and 'opened my eyes to the world' in certain sense.

I especially like blogs written by intellectual babes. How I define that I don't know. If I like what I'm reading, then that should mean I like the author too.

C'mon, if you are a self-professed intellectual babe, can drop your blog address in my comments box, if you have. If not, can leave your msn account! Hohoho...

Sidetrack 1:
Obviously this lady is not the intellectual type. I nearly got crash by a WOMAN DRIVER while on my way home along the PIE. This WOMAN DRIVER, idiotly got no regards for my safety, squeezed into my lane while I rode pass her. DAMN IT. DID THE DRIVING CENTER TOLD YOU TO CHECK THE BLIND SPOT IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE LANE? To think that I told jinx during dinner just now that the most important thing while driving is checking blind spot when you want to change lane. Hey speaking of that, does this got anything to do with jinx? Hmmm...

Anyway, I instintively swerved to my life. I have to thank God that there were no vehicles in that lane. I stared back at the idiotic WOMAN DRIVER. I refrained from gesturing, not wanted to be branded as a road rage. But after thinking for a while, I think it's wrong. Next time I will not curb my freedom of expression.

What! Next time?! Let me tell you my heart nearly poped out of my mouth when that WOMAN DRIVER did that stunt on me. I will show you the middle finger.

Next time.

Yeah... no more next time man.

STUPID, BRAINLESS WOMAN DRIVER.

Don't try to protect her. She have to learn the hard way, or next time she will really knocked down someone.

Angry darren blogger. (Who will show you the middle finger.)

Sidetrack 2:
Manchester United is not for sale. I want the club to remain as 'neutral' as possible. Know your limits and respect the supporters' wishes. Don't be like the stupid WOMAN DRIVER.

1 Comments:

  • eh. good luck for yr exams.:) next time show the middle finger. I dun do that cos i have lack of confidence in controlling the bike single handedly.haha.. so if u can do a stunt on yr bike, try to show 2 MIDDLE FINGERS with BOTH HANDS. dun buang though. -za-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, April 17, 2005 4:13:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home