The Good Life

Friday, June 17, 2005

Mind Games

To you-know-who:
You don't post this kind of shit and then pointed out that the cynic is someone we know. It got all of us worked up.

I don't know what's going on, but here is my piece of stinging criticism. Go away if you don't like.

Using my own moral judgement and standard of good living, here are my views.

The 'optimist' is not an optimist. Nobody will feel that all the time. People will have their fair share of disappointments and failures. However, if the attitude is right, he should recover from the setback and move on.

"Fuck the good ways?" Reply: Why should I?

The cynic have his own ideas too. Right to a certain extent.

There may be people pretending to be a saint. But what about those who are not? They have their own beliefs which may be the same as those saints, and they are working hard to be like them. Credits go to them.

Which brings me to the point 'giving up and not giving up'.

Now you know why there are good guys and bad guys. Now you know the true story behind 'Lord Of The Rings'. Now you know what happens to the people in 'Constantine'.

I try not to judge others, lest I'm being judge by the One above. But if someone wants to struck a deal with the dark side.....

People are surrounded by people. Family, friends, strangers. Even strangers can be your saviour sometimes. The cynic strikes to me as a..... loser. He can't stand the 'toughness' and wanted to give up. He wants to take the easy way out.

And there are no easy ways.

"Optimist: So you don’t believe in true friends/ love?

Cynic: Sorry. I don’t."

Caring/ concerned/ trying-hard-to-understand/ good family/ friends/ strangers are just beside. All a person have to do is to reach out.

In the end, everything is boiled down to your own principles, beliefs and trust with people around you. If you trust no one, you are one sorry dude.

For me, I will do my best to stand firm in my beliefs. That is my stand. A firm stand.

If the previous post is 'just a piece of lousy script', may the writer wears a helmet when we meet. Because he is going to get it from me. For giving me the impression.

A pat in the back to Rooney, for sharing his views with me and pointing out my blind spots. He is right at certain points, but somehow I still feel disapointed.

I just want people to be open with me.

Is it that difficult?

Sounds like the Brotherhood is in trouble.

I rest my case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home