The Good Life

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Ouch

Hehe... kind of addicted to this shit man. They called me a serial blogger. Haha so be it. Actually maybe im so stressed tat i need this to relak. Listening to Zhang Zheng Yue's new songs. Hey he's cool man. I like his slacker voice. Think im goin to buy his album again. But i also wan a copy of The Fight Club!! Those at the VCD shops said they dun have... o no how how how?

Played a soccer game tat ended in defeat. Haii.. had 2 bad falls consecutively to left a 10cm blood trail on my right arm. Bad day for a sport man. But glad to se my sgt again. He is kind of a funny guy. Though a bit of pai kia look, he is an interesting guy. Quite pleased wif my first half contributions.. but second half seemed to be quite disastrous. Hey guys... we will bounced bk from this defeat la. No worries.

Ok... time for the things tat i dun really like... see u guys ard.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home