The Good Life

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Somewhere Out There

My heart is pounding wildly. Sweat had soaked my skinny frame... n my hands are trembling. Here we are, forming up for the mother of all battles. The King was in front rallying the troops. I cant hear wat was he saying. But he seemed animated... riding from one end to another... waving his sword. I muttred a silent prayer n looked to the sky. He is watching... God will bless us wif victory i tot. God will keep us alive. Cant help but thinking of her. Make a terrible mistake by not proposing to her. Now here i m, in Gondor facing those terrible orgcs n awful looking creatures. Take a deep breathe again. Will i see her again? Will i go hm? To my sanctuary? But the King calls for arms... n we shd respond to our brothers in trouble. I prayed tat God will give me another chance so tat i can declare my love for her. Right now... i have to fight for my survival. I looked towards my best fren.. who was a few columns beside me. He seemed to sense my tots n turned to lok at me. He gave me the we-will-fight-shoulder-to-shoulder look. Tat gave me assurrance. He was n will be my best fren man.

Suddenly the whole Army shouted out a rallying cry. Swords were unshield, bows were armed. The King led the charge forward, n the whole army followed. The orgcs were reorganising themselves.. but the army were not be detered. Everybody seemed possessed. They wan to fight... for their frens... loved ones.. for freedom... Wait for me dear.. i will go back alive n.. i promised. Wif a battle cry i charged forward to the nearest orgc. I will survived.. th battle at the Pelennor field.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home