The Good Life

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The World And Me

How long have you been not reading the newspaper? Watching the news? Or just stop what you are doing and take a look around you? Things happening around you not your concern? Sad for you.

So the Islamic scholars are gathering for a debate on the rise of terrorism done by muslims. They better came up with a good solution to that problem.

So Bush is asking for help in improving security in Iraq. He better succeed because I think the US can't hold for long.

So Geylang progressed into the semi-finals of AFC Cup... congrats man! Hope Home Utd can do the same too.

So some Town Councils are setting up barbed wires in void decks to stop people from playing socccer. I said fuck you ass holes! Go and use you brainless brains to make sure schools open up their under-utilised fields to the public and vacant land for some friendly sports lah. So are those jokers holding some sort of degrees? Oh my!

Bird flu bird flu... please stop as I love chicken rice.

Let me enjoy some peace and quiet in a Wednesday morning before I go out to meet the mad mad world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home