The Good Life

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

What The Hell!

Hah.. I knew it that they are not happy about my performance as the CAI. Heeee..... really can't be helped as you know about my slack behavior. Change you say? Easier said than done. And I don't feel like changing anyway. And before you dished out criticism on me... hope you mean it and not said out of the reason of trying to piss me off. Thanks.

And I also know that the relationship between me and him will not be the same. Things really screw up at the moment. Thinking of stepping down as CAI as I felt I had lose the backing of the boss. But thanks to a friend, I think I won't... for the time being. Well he didn't exactly talked me out of it, but after talking to him I felt better... know what I should do next. Thanks Lex.

As a soccer theory has written... the match is not over until the last whistle is blown. Ok... I experienced that yesterday. After all the sucky happenings I still have to endure this shit. Yesterday is one of the suckiest TKD training that I ever had. I tried to ignore what is happening around me but very difficult leh. But one good point is I had discovered a trust worthy friend. That covers all the bad things.

OK.. I admit some things are my fault. I may be selfish in my thinking. Guess that I have to change a bit. Points taken. Think I have some points to prove. What will be my next move? Yeah... smile and take ACTIONS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home