The Good Life

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Who Are You?

I stared at the mirror and I thought I saw Tony Liang Chao Wei...

Wah lau.. I went for the MPE soccer trial and found out that it was yesterday.. I checked the email again and it is really on Mon instead of Tue.. but then why in the diary I wrote Tue?? Is it God's will that I miss this selection so that I can concentrate fully on TKD.. err.. just want to play some competitive soccer here leh. I will try calling the in-charge to see whether I got chance to join back training.. if not I will go somewhere else to play competitions. Joining other clubs included.

Wonder why I'm so absent-minded recently. I think.. if I can selectively forget things.. won't it be nice. I can forget about those people I don't like, or those unhappy happenings.. or my failures.. on and on.. so much things I want to forget. After that I can start afresh again. Meet new people.. try new things.. enjoy myself once more.. without the thoughts of unhappy things bothering me. That will be damn cool. But one thing I will not forget is my family. Especially my youngest sis.. she is my fav person in my life right now man. I will unconditionally protect her. If anybody trying to be funny with her will face my wrath. And I mean what I say dude..

Before I forget.. better go and do some studying... exam is.. err... 4.. no 3.. no 2 n 1/2 weeks away??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home