The Good Life

Monday, October 18, 2004

22

I stared into space and realized I'm 22 years of age.

Watched Pearl Harbour? I felt that it is a great movie. Thought Danny (by Josh Hartnett) is a poor sucker.

On a lighter note.. think love is in the air in my HDB block. This afternoon while I'm on my way to Bishan, I met her at the stairs. A young sweet-looking malay girl. From Beatty Sec. Quite shy actually.. then with a malay boy.. looks shy too. They are a bit embarrassed to see me. You see... the girl is at the 2nd floor, and the guy is at the ground floor.. and they are both looking at each other. Didn't know malays got such a soft side too (oops). Not the first time I'm seeing them together. I wish them the best yah..

J8... shocked by it's drastic change. There are changes everywhere.. why I'm not changing? But changes are good... to bring in fresh ideas and challenges.

Say... Tuesday is coming.. and I'm still stuck at Monday. ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home