The Good Life

Monday, October 04, 2004

It's Not Friday Yet?

Yah.. because today is Monday. Shit.. so there is like 4 more days to Friday. Kinematics assignments due next Mon (and I'm stucked), SOM quiz next Sat (I haven't started on it yet..), exams... duh let's not talk about it. O yah.. still got grading this Sun.. and Im going to be one of the in-charge because I am the CAI. Fuck. The snow-balling effect is going to reach its peak soon.. and I will be crushed under the weight of expectations. Luckily there is sort of soccer com at NUS this Sun.. hope can get something out of it. Then I will rush down to TPY stadium...

Roller-coaster weekend. Left me dizzy.. benchmark got gf? Wow that's cool man. Speaking of TKD stuffs.. I am determined to get out of the shit hole.. but he (and nikkon) is stopping me. I know he meant well, but I don't want to screw up more things.. so let me have my way? Lessons learnt.. next time will do my best not to repeat again.

On a lighter side.. while walking home after supper with fat busterd last night, as I climbed the stairs I suddenly saw a cockroach and I tried to avoid stepping on it. I missed one step and I nearly roll down the stairs... damn I hate cockroaches. Ok dokie.... back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home