The Good Life

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Mood: Blue

What a long day. Luckily the Lab is quite easy to do. Drop by Library to slack. Recently no inspiration leh. Thinking of writing some out-of-the-world fantasy but no idea how to start. Maybe Reality had hit me hard this time. Reality 1, Darren 0.

Side track a little, who you hope to win the election of United States? Don't care? Or you ask who are running for the elections?

They are having ASEAN selection soon. And I'm still in a state of shit.

During Lab there is this HOT babe sitting at the next table. Those malay dudes from my group are ogling at her man. I took a peek.. yeah chio man.. but one thing confirm... this gal not easy to handle. If Teck will to comment.. he will say she is a slut.. haha!! So let me ask.. do you guys want to choose a simple girl or one HOT babe? Or do we have a choice? Wuahahah!! Aiyo.. no offence lah. Sometimes I thought it's funny when I think this way. Hey everybody have to buck up.. really. Stop dreaming you are some sort of cool dudes.. hehehe...........

Hey, tomorrow is Friday isn't it?

2 Comments:

  • As the only other person here besides you who has the 'privilege' of reading the papers daily I am happy to say that I actually have views on the presidential debates.
    I think bush's foreign policy is spot-on but kerry seems to have gotten it right when it comes to domestic issues and budgeting issues.
    I think it's quite sick when I find the vice-pressie debates more interesting than Chelsea v Liverpool was on Sunday haha.

    NO COMMENT regarding SLUTS. *goes back to studying*

    teck

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, October 07, 2004 6:33:00 pm  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, October 07, 2004 6:33:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home