The Good Life

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Sometimes Dreams Are.... Just Dreams

After lunch I went back to library and slack in front of the computer. Think it's the after-lunch-thing.. felt drowsy and decided to take a nap.

I have just won the gold medal in the 2008 TKD Olympics!! Lee Hsien Long even personally phoned me to congratulate me. When I arrived at the Changi Airport.. she is there.. among my families and friends, to welcome me. Her smile is more precious than the gold medal that I have won. While on my way out of the airport, I grabbed the newspaper and the headlines read "World Peace at last!!". Cool. Then I receive the results of my exams. I am thrilled man! Not because I got As.. but because I pass all my subjects. Even coolzz.. Then I hopped onto my Super 4 with her and go back to my cafe at East Coast. Yep.. my cafe. And I am closed for the night. I will have candle light dinner with her together. Triple coolzzz.

Then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home