The Good Life

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Past And Present

I went to training as usual. But this time I don't have the usual feeling. Is it because exams are coming.. that causes this feeling? The atmosphere at the club can be describe with in a word... 'sian'. Not much people came down for training. The juniors are in their own world. The PRC students are not as vocal as ever. The morale of the club seems low. Suddenly I thought I have nobody to talk to in the club. Is it because the CAI has failed in his job? Failed to rejuvenate the club's spirit? Failed to strike a chord with the members? I looked around in dismay. Actually I don't feel like going for the Dynamics lecture. But I changed my mind.

Whenever I put on my helmet.. I got this feeling of elevation. I felt thrilled. If my bike does not runs on petrol but oxygen instead... I will definitely ride to Kranji and relak there. Sucks.. things won't be the same forever.. so I have to shut up and accept. God gives me strength please. Hohoho... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home