The Good Life

Monday, October 25, 2004

Winner Takes All

What can I say? I say I'm absolutely delighted by the win. Ended Arsenal's unbeaten run, kept a clean sheet, wacked 2 past Arsenal... =)

So Rooney said there is no contact between him and Campbell. OK... so let's all blame the referee bah. So Wenger accused Man Utd of dishing out rough treatment on his team. Hey so maybe he expected there are 11 sissy playing against his team of gladiators. So maybe dudes from anti-Man Utd camp claimed that Man Utd was lucky. Ok... so be it. So you said Ferdinand should have been sent off. I say enough dude... this is football. Why can I said that? Because Man Utd won. I can said what I want.

Haha... so winners can have the loudest voice. Isn't that the same in the Iraq-US war? Ok... let's not involve politics. Anyway... Man Utd is having a rough patch pirior to this game. Now I know how difficult is to support a team during this period. People will say the lousiest things... like Man Utd cannot make it... bunch of losers or worst. That's because they didn't win games but Arsenal and Chelsea did. But I didn't jump ship. That will be ridiculous. Can all the Blackburn supporters please stand up? Southamptom fans raised up your hands please? I learned my football while watching Man Utd. To be exact I grew up watching Man Utd play football. Very thrilled when Raymond smsed me about the result and celebrated with me. Speaking about passionate Man Utd fans.... Haii... what is on the mind of Howard when Carroll saved the one-on-ones with Henry and Bergkamp? He must be disgusted man. But I believe he also wants Man Utd to win. That's the dilenma of a substitute. You want the main players to play badly so that you will have a chance, but at the same time you want the team to win. I like Carroll, no offence, but I believe Howard deserves another chance.

The whole kopitiam roared into life when Rooney scored his goal....I'm starting to like the ah peks and bengs at the kopitiam...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home