The Good Life

Monday, October 25, 2004

Wetty Patty

It's cold here. Somebody has to tell the Library that they should lower the temperature of their aircon. They can save thousands of dollars per month from their bills if they did that. My fever has still not subsided, and I'm drenched throughout while coming to NTU. Guess I'm going to collapse at any moment. Will somebody please take care of me?

The journey to NTU is the best I ever had. Now my handphone is behaving a bit funny. Making some weird noise. Realised that there are water inside the battery compartment. Hope nothing bad is going to happen to my handphone. Speaking of something bad happening... it will sure describe Jinx. Met with an accident somemore. Ever since he got that bike he always encounter lots of problems. Riding bike is never an easy stuff.

He is at a clinic getting some dressing. Hope to see him later. Speaking of medical stuffs... heard that Lasik operation is becoming cheaper and cheaper. Why? Because the hospitals bang balls when the Government told them to be more transparent in their billings. Now every hospital is slashing prices to compete with each other. Why set such a high prize in the first place? Fuck up people with fuck up personalities with fuck up morals and fuck up stinking degrees man. Burn in hell.

Shit... getting a headache now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home