The Good Life

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Tea And Sympathy

I look at my cup of hot tea. A cup of Jasmine tea. This morning didn't go for training because I'm down with fever. Damn it... what a turn off.

I watch the steam from the tea rose from the surface... forming a beautiful pattern in mid-air... then slowly vanished. I'm thinking of her... but that feeling is not as fondly as before. She is.... how to say... slowly disappearing from my memory. The feeling is not as strong as before. But I'm not feeling sad... or rather, I'm feeling disappointed instead. There are other people whom I met before are slowly disappearing from my memories too. I believe relationships need to take 2 hands to clap. One is not enough. The one hand will only grasp thin air. This applies to other relationships too. I fed up being the one who initiates. What are others doing? Waiting for me to do something? I wish I can just leave them behind and go somewhere else. Where?...

I don't want to care about you anymore. I will just do my own stuffs... I will not feel sorry for you because it's not my fault. Till we meet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home