The Good Life

Sunday, October 10, 2004

This One Is Dedicated To Everybody Out There

Why am I still alive? Don't tell me your answer. If your answer is a pessimistic one.. fuck off. What I want to hear is hope, dedication, moltivation, determination and responsibility. How to say one has a good life? The amount of money that he can earn? The number of girls he had fucked? The type of cars he is driving? The level of degree he had obtained? The level of popularity he has? Or the amount of respect he commands from others?

I thought there is no standard answer. I don't have a proud record to boast of. No IVP medals to show... no good results to yak.. no chio girls to hug.. no big money to throw around. Hey.. notice that all are materialistic gains? Ok ok.. then why am I still around. Why don't I just find the tallest building in Singapore and jumps down? If you had just said 'yeah' then fuck you. I repeat... FUCK YOU. Don't let me see you. I will just let you eat my slamming kick.

Moltivation... what drives me? Preseverance... how long must I wait? Determination... how hard should I try? Love... how much can I give? I believe I'm here for a reason. Nevermind if I'm a nobody. I will still do what I should do. I will not give up. And I hope you won't too. Don't bother you say? I think I can don't bother to talk to you. I need a supportive environment. I need people to trust.. I need people to fall back on... I need a place where I belong. I will continue to find the answer... nevermind if I only got 3 hours to live.. haha.. To all who had showed me care and concern.. whether it's the people around me, or the tree that is providing me shade while I'm walking to school, or the cat in my hall that is entertaining me while I'm bored, or others.. thank you very much.

I will go to Linkin Park for some fresh air now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home