The Good Life

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Did Someone Said I'm Indecisive?

I'm not sure whether this guy is persuasive or I am fickle-minded. He just managed to talked me out to drop my idea of 'retirement'... indecisive? Procrastinator? Wah... I don't know. And I really don't know is that a wise decision not. Maybe I will give it a one-last-struggle.

Thinking of upping my momentum for training. Wants to go into the exams with a good feeling... that is I know that I won't have a hard time playing catchup when the exams are over. But then I injured my left knee.. shit....

Hah.. do I have a habit of sneaking up to other people's blog? Yeah i think so... but I'm not stalking them.. mind you. Just plain curiousity.

This afternoon as I riding hm.. along a part of PIE in the middlelane, I suddenly realise that all those big trucks are keeping to the left most lane. Had a hard time trying to cut them at 100km/h... (yah speeding is not right). Then I saw them. TP hiding between the trucks and lorries. When into damage control mode by stepping on brakes (wat else? But not e-brake lah.. relak). Then there is this police car tail-gating me.. woohoo!! Siam one side to let him pass as I riding 'only' at 80km/h. Then I realise my riding skills are not there yet (my anticipation and bike control and decision making).. these things take time I guess.

Don't stay.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home