The Good Life

Friday, November 12, 2004

Blah Blah Blah....

The slack mode is ON.

Actually wanted to do lots of things in the morning. Go Central deposit money--> buy season parking--> rush back and go for a jog at MacRitchie--> afternoon study--> evening workout--> clear my cupboard--> watch Romance of The Three Kingdoms. In the end I woke up late and it ruined everything. I did NOTHING at all. Ok... think I can still watch Romance Of The Three Kingdoms. Lesson learnt: Don't cramp everything in one day. And once you decided what to do... MOVE YOUR ASS AND COMPLETE IT.

I had planned what I'm going to do tomorrow.

I once told someone I will be devastated if I fail.... and the pain is still there. Ouch.

Watch a rerun of Band Of Brothers. Realized the importance of one's belief and attitude towards life... why we fight... leadership and friendship. That's why I love war movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home