The Good Life

Thursday, November 11, 2004

I Am Thinking.... Are You?

Man Utd got a win... though it's only a Cup win... what heartens me is Saha scored. He is a good player, I say better than all the other 3 strikers. Got a good touch... strong heading skills... can play with both feet... and packs a stinging shoot. And he is not arrogant. See how his chest downs and bulldozing dribbles got past the Man C defenders easily last match? No? Fuck off. It's a pity he is not on the scoresheet. I demand Ferguson to play him every match... and the bengster Rooney can suck thumb on the bench. Soccernet said fans are getting more quiet during home matches... I say gimme a ticket to Old Trafford anytime... and I will cheer them all the way.

Ooo here is another debate... about gays. These particular group of people caught my attention because MOH splashed them out on the newspaper. And it's related to AIDS. Fucking scary man. I mean ok... if you don't want to discriminate against you... CAN YOU FUCKING BEHAVE YOURSELF!!! Sorry about the vulgarities... but I felt my existance is under threat. I certainly hope the Govt is not going to give in and legalise gay marraiges. I will protest outside Istana if it happens. You said try to be in their shoes and show some sympathy? Oh I can't imagine myself in their situations. Ok ok... I try not to be too emotional over here. Imagine, imagine, hmm... I still don't understand why these things happen. Maybe I can't understand as I don't have any gay friends. There are some people telling me that the gay population in Singapore is increasing. Here is the funny part. If they are born with it... that shows the parents in Singapore got some problems with their sperms and eggs is it? Or is it there are some rude awakening among the people in Singapore?

Ok lah... this entry is written by an amatuerish-no-brain-but-straight-as-an-arrow-man. Viewpoints are based on me as an individual... and I accept that there will people who don't agree with me. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home