The Good Life

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Fourth Blood

I cannot finish the paper. But everybody said it's normal. Seniors... fellow classmates said this module it's impossible to finish the paper as there are just too many equations to derive and diagrams to draw, though it's an open book paper. Yeppie... I believe them.

Today I did not have much time to observe the people around me... as I am struggling to complete the paper. I believe given longer time I can complete it... but sitting on the chair for more than 2 1/2 hours will be torturous to me. But now it's over... you know like there's a fish that jumped out of the river... then struggling to get back and gasping for breath... then it flipped flipped flipped... thinking it would die any moment... then flipped flipped flipped back into the water. Imagine it's huge relief and joy. Hmm...

haii... my mind will be at the screen-saver mode at the moment... would not be on till further notice. Unless you are a chio bu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home