The Good Life

Monday, November 08, 2004

Third Blood

I'm suffering from a serious loss of blood. Please don't help me... let me die....

Still got 40 minutes left.... but I'm pratically done with my paper. I did not complete it, fool... it has lots of unanswered questions. What to do? Write rubbish lor. The problem is I don't even know what rubbish to write. I look around... glad that I'm not alone. One stare into space. One put both his hand on his head. One girl keeps drinking water. After the paper I purposely remained seated so that I can hear what others said when they walked pass me. After that cannot help wondering what is the purpose of this exam paper? Just a formality? Or an obstacle to round up stupid people in the name of meritocracy? Shame... it's a shame...

Let the fourth one come bah! I'm immune liao! And it didn't help that Man Utd draw despite dominating. It's like that lah. You can do everything right.... dominate, create chances, shoot on goal... but the stupid ball just won't go in. You play with passion and confidence... but the game is not won. I am disillusioned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home