The Good Life

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Take That... And That!

Currently blasting Jimmy Eat World from my CREATIVE sound system.

What the fuck... cannot take it man. Turbines... Heat pumps.... Refrigerators.... Heat Engines... Compressors... Nozzles... their efficiencies... more and more.... all got different formulaes!!!! Well done! How am I going to memorize all that? Wohoo!! I give up! Here is my white flag! Here! Here! Can't you see it idiot! --I-- Here! On my middle finger! Thanks to you! I GIVE UP!

Man Utd! You better win tonight... or heads will roll!!!!!!
Arsenal flunked again... your real threat is Chelsea now!! Yeah! Wes Brown is staying! So you guys better steamrolled all over City... or I will... cry.....

No way... I'm not going to shorten my lifespan for you... no chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home