The Good Life

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Second Blood

Kaoz... second paper only and I'm feeling the heat. 2 papers in 3 days have clearly taken it's toil on me... my fragile body. Now there is little respite as starting on Monday there will be another wave of 2-papers-in-2-days. But after that.... I will be 'semi-free'! Wuahaha!!...

Firstly, I want to thank nikkon for taking so much time and effort to help me in SOM. Phew.... you are good man. Wish you best results for all your papers. You deserve it anyway.

Hmmm... prefer Can A than the NIE canteen. More 'lively' over there. For NUS and SMU dudes... jia you for your revision man. Soon exams will be over and we can come out and rot together. Yeah....

Now for the time-being let Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park rock my world. And not to forget to give special mention to 'Reason' from Hoobastank... think I'm addicted to that song at the moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home