The Good Life

Saturday, November 06, 2004

When Strangers Meet

What happen when strangers come and accidentally meet one another? Great things will happen! This is the case for Liu Bei, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei. It's the Romance Of The Three Kingdom! Now showing at Channel 8 at 1100 pm on Thursday and Friday. Though this is not the first thime I'm watching it... but I still enjoy every moment of it. Yep... I had watched every second of the movie. Never fail to amaze me of the plots and ideals of those historic characters... my favourite character is Zhao Yun, because he is handsome, brave and smart too. Can't wait for Zhuge Liang to appear as I think he is the smartest among all. Currently considering to look for it's VCD or sorts to buy and keep. Worth keeping leh.

After watching the first 4 episodes, what strikes me is the scene where Liu Bei, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei met and sworn to be brothers in such a short while. Cool.... those people really trust one another man. Talked for a while.... realize that they sharedthe same dreams.... realize that each of them were man of honour... then Ahey! They became sworn brothers. Yah and in those time kids could be Emperor too. What strange ideas they got in the past.

Will I meet Liu Bei, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei in my life? Oh yeah.... I'm Zhao Yun. Wuahahah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home