The Good Life

Saturday, January 08, 2005

How Big Are Your Balls?

Mine is getting bigger... judging by the length of cars I'm forced to cut nearly everday during jams... especially Tue and Fri.

Hey... why is this guy driving his car so close to the other one next to his lane? Got space or not? Can can... go!!! VrOOOM!!!

My balls shrinked whenever I'm being sandwiched in between 2 cars. They expanded when I had broke free from the jam.

Kaoz... everyday jam... ok I'm not complaining. The traffic here is still the best in SEA.. or one of the best in the world... but Mr government.. please don't anyhow raise road tax or ERP or coupon charges or petrol prices, 'cos I'm running low on cash at the moment. Don't forget you had just let the University raised their tuition fees.....

So how big are your balls?

Did you go and measure them?

In my opinion, it's not the size of your balls.... but what is inside them that matters.

Some Singaporeans really got quality balls.

After the tsunami disaster...... many people volunteered to go to the afected areas to provide aid... some even went there to look for their missing loved ones. If these people don't have balls... how to they managed to make this decision? From the news you have already seen many of the gory scenes... WILL YOU STILL GO IF YOU DON'T HAVE BALLS? What about the comforting beds you are sleeping now? Will you miss them? Good food? Clean air instead of smells of death? Fat pay cheques instead of dirty work? Pick your choice. See who got balls.

I'm in front of the ATM machine. It asked:"Please enter the amount you wish to donate."

I had told myself $X. But I keyed in $Y ($Y < $X). Why? Because I'm scared whether my money will actually went to the Red Cross not. What if they are lost in transition? Hey... this is my $X man... so I play safe. I keyed in $Y. I GOT NO BALLS. What is $X to me? To those refugees? The wise said:"You have no money when you are born, and you will not take any with you when you die." (Something like that lah)

Even everyday stuffs can reflect whether one has balls or not. For example.....

So does the class have any questions? Prof Hong asked.... John got a burning question in his mind. But nobody spoke. One minute passed. The Prof gave up and started packing. So see you next tutorial, he said and left.

Peter saw a lady dropped a $2 note on the floor while taking her keys out from her pocket. He wanted to call out to her... but she had walked away. He decided not to chase.

Kenny saw a man cutting the queue. There were other irritable faces... showing their displeasure.. but he decided not to speak up for fear of trouble.

Err... how many more? Got many many more! Ok lah... I'm not pointing my finger at you and said my balls are bigger than yours. But.... do what is right lah.. there is no harm. Maybe God will give credit to you when you meet Him in Heaven.

1 Comments:

  • Another disaster-related entry.... pls remember tat life is not fair. So try to tone down the whinning n do some practical work.
    --- Milo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, January 08, 2005 2:29:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home