The Good Life

Friday, January 07, 2005

Star Of The Night

I stepped into the posh restaurant.

Cool..... POSH...

I don't know why I'm here. A beautiful music filled my ears and the ambience was fantastic.

Then someone waved at me.... bekoning me to go over.

I looked closer to see who is it.... guess?

Sun Yan Zi.

WOOHOOO!!!

I quickly walked over and sat down beside her.

She said that she heard that I had a motorbike and she would like to have the thrill of riding a bike. I told her no problem. We just sat there and talked for a long time.

Then I brought her to the carpark and showed her my bike. I gave her the helmet and tried to rave the engine... trying to impress her. And she was thrilled....

"C'mon... hope on!" I turned around and told her.

She looked at me with her beautiful eyes and gave me a cute nod of her head.

Then I heard another voice...

"Ah boy.... wake up liao. Time to go to school......."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home