The Good Life

Monday, January 03, 2005

The Revival Of Singapore Soccer?

When I plonked myself in front of the TV set to watch Singapore VS Mynmar (I wonder how many Singaporeans did that), it is the 67th minute and Singapore is trailing 2-0..... the first word I said is WTF.

I thought it was all over for Singapore team.... and I had high hope for them. If not because I'm tied down to do some stuffs, I will definitely go and watch the game. EVEN IF I AM GOING ALONE AND BRAVE THE RAIN.

And the match is really dramatic.

First a spectacular own goal.

Then a red card.

Then............

2 red cards plus a missed penalty.

Then..............

Singapore opened the floodgates.

Then..............

There was really a riot going on down there. From the TV, I could see a dustbin being thrown from the section of Mynmar fans to the Singapore fans. Not to forget HALF FILLED WATER BOTTLES AND UMBRELLAS.

Kaoz..... I damn regret missing all the actions man. I missed out on joining the passionate fans. I missed out on watching Singapore team progressing to the Finals 'live'.

Go Singapore go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home