The Good Life

Monday, January 03, 2005

First Day

Yeah!!

Today is my first day of school for the new year. And I'm SO EXCITED!

So excited that I woke up 6 in the morning just to pack my textbooks into my new bag, sharpen all my pencils and put them into my new pencil case, comb my hair to my fav side parting... not a strand of hair is out of place, and sit by the door of my parent's bedroom to wait for them to wake up and bring me to my new school.

Yeah.... that's how excited I am!!!!

I can meet the legendary caring teachers..... those wonderful friends....... with fun filled lessons!

YEAH!!

I look at my timetable. All my lessons are interesting and well spread out. I will definitely have an enjoyable semester.

I will luv every minute of it!! Woohooo!!!

I can't wait for the June hol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home