The Good Life

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Huh.... What Is This?

Went to some of the lectures.

The lecturers are talking in English, but...... I think their English is too chim for me.

The Lecturer set the exam papers. He taught the exams. He marked the papers. But... if a student got a different idea from the Lecturer... will the Lecturer be generous enough to consider the student's idea? ...... a conspiracy theory is brewing......

Hey... Ch 8... your airtime for RTTK is a bit late leh... 11 pm tp 1 am. I got lesson at 830 the next morning dude..

In order to keep the fire burning, ah boy will be scurrying around looking for firewood. But the problem is... those firewood are running out!!

After watching the tsunami tragedy, I think: where should I go from here?

Phew..... only after a few days in school I'm starting to have the blues..... I dreaded the feelings of the coming events... c'mon.. give me a slap to wake me up.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home