The Good Life

Friday, April 15, 2005

'Live' and Exclusive

Watch lawyers stab each other! (link provided below)

They say lawyers are like immoral sharks who think nothing of stabbing others in the back and cannibalising their own kind. I think.. yeah. Some of them are, but darren prefers to stay vegetarian yeah. If I don't get my hands dirty, I won't rise as fa$t but what the heck, I write my own rules, I do things my own way.

I am going to show a little instance of some of these playful sharks in action. These are baby sharks. They are not full-fledged sharks but simply law students. But their teeth grow and grow as they progress in schoool, learning new tricks every semester.

But first, I must tell you a little story so that you know what is going on.

There is a boy named Tom. He is attending tutorials like a good boy. Then his tutor says... "psst psst class! I really like u guys man. tell u what... i give u tips for exam ok!!!" Then he proceeds to give precious exam tips. "My precioussss..."

Tom thinks. Hmm. Only my class got tips. Like that... not fair man. Why should my class get tips and other class dun get?

Tom has a very successful blog. So.. he has an idea. I will post the tips on my blog lah. Like that.. can share with all the students. Then more fair what. Tom thinks this is the right and fair thing to do.

Tom posts the tips on the blog. Dick is surfing that blog, and he sees the tips. "Wah kau... tips sia!" Dick eagerly copies down the tips first. But then Dick begins to think further. "Hmm. This Tom... say the tutor give tips, then openly publish online... If I report him... maybe he will kena jialat jialat? Furthermore I dun really like him lah... shall sabo him lah"

Dick also never mentioned that Tom happens to be the top student for the previous sem...

"OK lah. See how he die man." Dick emails to the faculty to pao-toh Tom.

The faculty calls the tutor up mysteriously. Maybe he got a stern warning? Maybe he won't be around next sem liao. But the worst thing is, the teachers decide to reset the paper since so many tips are already out in the open.

Harry is from Tom's class. He was one of the students who happily got the tips from the tutor. When he learns that the exam paper is going to be reset, Harry gets very pissed.

"Wah lau kanasai. If i got those tips, I win already! knn why pple must pao-toh? Now paper reset liao i got no advantage leh!"

Harry thinks it Tom's fault lah. If he never go and post on the web, nobody will know. wah lau

Harry makes his anger felt on Tom's blog.

Dick is reading Tom's blog and finds that Tom is getting a lot of abuse on his blog from people like Harry. Dick smiles evilly and his shark teeth are revealed... The best thing is, everybody also dunno it is me who pao-toh Tom haha.

Tom goes to school... and notices people are pointing at him, talking about him, and some people even give him dirty looks. Looks like quite a lot of pple actually got to hear about those tips, but now they are useless cos the paper has been reset.. but Tom still thinks he did what he had to do.

Tom's blog entry:

http://adrianloo.com/2005/04/12/for-pride-and-honour/

Tom's blog entry 2:

http://adrianloo.com/2005/04/14/563/


What is the moral of the story?






1 Comments:

  • There r pple like tat... not onli laywers or wanabe lawyers. So no surprise.

    But one thing to take note. Tips are exclusive. U dun see pple giving tips to everybody in the bar. They onli give to some.. or they will be considered worthless. Make sense to keep it tat way.

    I wan tips too, but can live wifout them oso.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, April 16, 2005 3:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home