The Good Life

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Click Click!

Speaking of white elephant, how much pictures should I take from a $800+ digi camera to reflect its worth?

***********

If I cleaner had put a 'wet floor' sign and is busy cleaning the floor, will you walk across the wet patch? (If you do and you slip, the fault is all yours.)

***********

I strongly suspect there is something wrong in the la mian I ate last night. It nearly 'killed' me, I guess.

 


***********

Feels kind of disappointed if people did not answer me when I expect a response. What happens to our courtesy bear of the past? Gave way to some sort of fish I think.

***********

constantine constantine constantine

***********

My camping trip is getting nearer. Suddenly I don't know what to prepare for it. Any outdoor surviving tips?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home