The Good Life

Sunday, June 26, 2005

A Confusing Sunday

Now my thoughts are filled with army stuffs. Results due to living in army camp for the past 5 days. And also the next 5 days.

I understand the consequences of 'Ripple Effect'. One's decision or action will have a effect on the people around you. And surely it will spread to other people, the speed depends on the weightage of one's decision or action.

Today met the cute Sheng Zi *drooling* and the beng khooster. But my heart is not on socer today. Too much army stuffs?

"Ok. Yeah. Can't wait to dribble past you tomorrow." Something is wrong with the sms message. I can feel it. The punctuations, grammer, spellings, all correct. I follow my heart and knew things won't be what I expected. You never know.

About the $20 chicken rice we ate today. The chicken was nice. That reminds how fortunate we are. We can effortlessly ate a $20 chicken rice.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home