The Good Life

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Lousy Image

It is reported that the United States is losing out on the world wide popularity, even to China.

Man..... I'm not at all surprise.

Here is an apparent response from Kim jong II on the movie Team America. Wow, I think he is really angry. http://www.deanesmay.com/posts/1119513474.shtml

I saw parts of the show Just For Laughs Gags on tv this evening. There was this old man asking for directions on passer bys. Then another old man came along and picked the previous' wallet. And the old man whose wallet was picked was not aware of it.

What will you do in this situation?

Er... since he was not aware of it, nevermind. None of my business. Quick, getta hell out of here.

Or you will alert the old man? But on the tv, the old man didn't understand what the passer bys were telling him.

What will you do?

Nay bei, forget it. I'm not wasting time on you. I'm otta here.

Or will you give chase to the pick pocket?

What you do, will says a lot about your image on other people's eyes.

You said image not important? No, it's very important.

How far will you go for others?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home