The Good Life

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hot bods And Cutie Pies

I had discovered a new place to look for cute girls with nice figures liao!

Macritchie Reservior.

Ever since the authorities allowed people to canoe in the water, the place is suddenly bubbling with people, other than the regulars like track and field or cross country teams. Now there is a new addition: the canoeing team!

But first I must declare I'm not a ji go bei ok....

Today I saw the NJC team.

Tanned and with good legs and sweet faces, they are not what stocky or what-so-ever. Wait... while I clear up my drool on my keyboard....

Let me declare again, I'm not a ji go bei ok.

Yah, not to hide my disgust at two joggers. Ok I know you got hot bodies, judgig from the six pecs and broad shoulders, but you guys don't need to keep prancing in front of the girls with your shirt off leh.

One girl with a cute hairband caught my attention.

I am not a ji go bei ok.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home