The Good Life

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Let's Move On

Haiii..... wan to write something happy here. Think think think.... OMG nothing!

Sch work? Nay... tomolo going bk to sch to see wat i can savage. Wah kao.. actually dun feel like meeting Cai for lunch cos he like very 'shuay' like tat. Can ride bike till the chain came off. Tat's the first time i heard of it. Scared tat i eat halfway the canteen ceiling crash down on me. Ok... something happy..... thinking bk last Sat is one of the happiest day in this sem. Cos she came down to watch the Nationals n we go hm together. Hahaha.. yeah.. felt comfortable toking to her. Will she come for my match? No no no... wat if i screwed everything up juz like my TP like get KO or something.. better not. Hey she got said tat i lack a bit of self confidence. Hmmm... i told many pple tat we have to be confident of ourselves but im not doing it myself. So tat makes me a hypocrite? SHIT! I hate hypocrites.

Okok... relak.. tomolo will be a better day. I will do my best regardless of whether anybody coming down to watch. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home