The Good Life

Monday, September 06, 2004

Armed Reactions

It's dinner time. I sat beside father n mother. Sensing the coast is clear.. i pop the qn. "Hey im thinking of getting a tattoo.." The response was fast n swift. They stopped eating n give me the wat-the-hell-r-u-toking-abt look. Suddenly, i can see Apache helicopters armed to the teeth rising from my father's head. Snipers were taking up positions on my mother's head. Mine fields were laid ard me in the fastest time. Sensing danger, i sent a scout to recce the situation. The poor guy was gunned down immediately. Father started to give me the wat-will-others-think-of-pple-wif-tattoo theory. Ya i noe.. but i juz wan to try out while i got the opp. I sent a delegates of negotiaters to my parents camp. I countered tat it will be a simple n small one if i ever wan to try out. IF. Anyway i said im thinking of getting one... not i confirmed wan to have one. Mother seemed to give in. She said it's ok.. but dun over- elaborate. But father didn't seemed so compromising leh. He captured my delegates n have them beheaded in front of me. Ok nvm.. at least i settled my mother's side. Anyway maybe i wont get one after all.

Realised tat i had gave out too much info liao. Sorry guys think i will have a media gag wif immediate effect until further notice. But in the mean time i will cont to plan to try to get in touch wif her la. Scared of The Jinx. Haha juz joking.

Also planning to have a self imposed silence for 2 days. Maybe this blog is over-heated wif my entries. Give others a chance la. Will be bk on Wed! Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home