The Good Life

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Hear Me Out

Hey dude... relax la. Same feeling here. Whenever I went to the printing room to print my notes.. I can't help but to feel that I am destroying Mother Earth. I mean I print so many sheets of paper but don't understand a shit of what are written on them. Cathing up... that's an attitude I am forced to adopt for this one and a half years. Hate this feeling too. Still waiting for a break through or the balls to create a break through. Sometimes like to just sit down and do nothing (impossible thought). The reason that I'm still in school is you guys. Yah.. have to admit this leh. Ok maybe now plus one gal. Think my parents will vomit blood when they know this. But I really believe I can do other better things than to stuck in some shit holes listening to some alien languages...

Very glad that now Man Utd is cheering me up.. oopps sorry Teck. Always have to dig this up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home