The Good Life

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Sigh, it's true, they all like to brag about it. sad but true, isn't it.

And setbacks just comes in the most unusual and unlikely ways.

my happiness is not in my hands now. it's in u pple's hands. if u are successful, i might feel happy for u. As for me, success is elusive.

out and down. that song really sings my thoughts aloud.

Don't u all see this every morning?

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

Even more haunting is this:

Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me

suddenly, when u are down, even the simplest thing seemed difficult and troublesome. it burdens me heavily. still unsure of my future career path. seems like i suck at everything. it's amazing huh? after all, i got pretty good grades in sec school and jc. wat happened?

i was told to challenge myself. haha. yeah, sometimes i tell myself that too. things just not gg my way and i'm too weary to encourage or motivate myself sometimes. i'm procrastinating and wasting away...blogging and wallowing in the almost dry self-pity i used to drown myself in.

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had

playing catch up. i've been doing that all my life, haven't i? i dream of an eternal slumber sometimes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home