The Good Life

Monday, September 20, 2004

What You Want To Be

Have you ask yourself this question before? In the movie.. Brad Pitt draged this chinese guy (why must be chinese?) out from his store and want him to say what he wants to be before he pulled the trigger on him. He gave him a few seconds to think before the poor guy confessed everything. Then Brad Pitt let him go. Will the chinese guy treassure his life even more after the incident? If you got just a few more minutes to live.. can you say out loud what you want to be? With conviction? Go on.. give it a thought. Maybe you can tell me what you want to be, because I will be very happy to hear it from you. If you don't want to tell me it's ok... I won't force you like Brad Pitt did on the movie. Haha... hmm... I would like to be.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home